Monday, November 12, 2007

bikey bike


I've been pretty busy with things over this year, music and work seem to have taken up a lot of my time. Fortunately I've been keeping up on the fitness thing by running about 10-20mi per week. Running pretty much sucks compared to doing a 60mi ride west of Madison, but given the amount of time I have to myself lately, running is better than couch time. I got out the other weekend by New Glarus with another GDVC'er, Andrew Harrison, beard flapping in the wind. He works as a mechanic at Crono. I joined in on their shop ride about two weeks ago, the weather was really great, and it brought back a lot of memories of the endless amount of times I used to ride out that way on weekends. I'm looking to get some racing in next year, so it's likely you may see me puke a few times in the spring of 2008.

No comments: